01 Jun First day of winter
It’s so exciting, I nearly wet my plants!
In honour of day one of Fierce Threads, we are celebrating “Pants off Friday”.
We suggest you grab those old pants out of the back of the wardrobe… you know the ones, you loved them. You wore them to death. They are thread-bare but you remember a time when they were oh-so-comfy… if only they still fit!
Why not continue to enjoy them by using one of these great plants in pants ideas:
- These pants are holding a bouquet of flowers. How sweet!
2. How about a video for a range of different planters?
3. There are even ideas for couples with matching pre-loved pants.
4. 10 ideas for decorating the garden with jeans.
5. My personal favourite comes from the Childrens Museum of Art in NY. Since it’s so cold and windy today I don’t really want to venture outside so I will be trying this idea this week. Look for updates on Instagram.